We are a dynamic Dubai-based venture capital firm that owns businesses in an array of industries from luxury car hire to an avant-garde neobank.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead the digital, PR and influencer community offensive globally with a focus on managing digital identity, relationship building as well as marketing administration. This is a full-time role based Business Bay, Dubai.
Specifically, this role will include, but is not limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of digital campaigns, social media campaigns and PR. This includes briefing in of campaigns and coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media etc.) with the inhouse design team
- Work and build relationships with key media organizations across UAE to land seasonal and brand campaigns
Identify and build strong relationships with key influencers, celebrities and ambassadors in line with the brands across all social platforms. Liaison with the CEO to create and coordinate influencer strategies that work across different channels.
- Organize and manage assigned projects and events.
- Responsibilities across marketing operations, budget management, KPIs and reporting.
- Design email marketing campaigns to reach KPI’s
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, standout colleague and has proven experience delivering positive results. To be successful in this role, this person should have expert communication skills, both written and verbal as well as have a deep knowledge of digital and new platforms. This candidate should be creative and have their finger on the pulse of the current culture and understands PR, media, taste maker and influencer behaviour and trends.
The Successful Candidate will possess the following experience:
- Tertiary/degree qualifications in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Previous experience in a PR/Brand marketing environment
- Experience with creating digital and social media content strategies
- Influencer strategy experience and a proven ability to nurture relationships with media and key stakeholders
- Experience in building brands and handling multiple projects across key consumer touch points (digital marketing, social media etc)
- Strong interest in entertainment and fashion
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft applications including Outlook,
- Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Experience with creating email marketing campaigns
- Ideally experience with FB ads & Google Ads
- Strong organization skills and ability to work within a team