Who we are
The future isn’t built by dreamers. It’s built today, by doers. It’s crafted by people who live on the edge of cultural trends and understand where things are heading. Hexxion is a family office investing in projects at the intersection of digital assets, technology and banking as well as digital consumer and fashion startups. At Hexxion we believe tomorrow is built today. Our mission is to partner early with visionary founders to build enduring technology companies and support them by bringing to bear Hexxion‘s scale, resources and capital. We value different perspectives, which means working with people of all ages from various parts of the world, educational and professional backgrounds, and upbringings. We have a global reach, with a presence and access to resources in Dubai, New York, Paris, Sydney and Colombo. Our broad footprint enables our portfolio companies to better understand growth opportunities and expand internationally.
- Coordinate efforts of Digital Media and PR teams to schedule content and develop cohesive social media marketing campaigns across Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Newsletters, Reddit and Telegram
- Compile regular metrics reports, including social media, website, and video metrics
- Develop a strong understanding of the cryptocurrency industry
- Leverage consumer insights to develop go-to-market strategies to grow fan engagement
- Guide the look, feel, and voice of the brand across all user touchpoints
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or related discipline, or the equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated success assisting project teams in the delivery of projects.
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in business, marketing or finance
- Demonstrated success coordinating multiple projects concurrently in a large program of work
- Critical thinking and analytical skills – challenges the status quo and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Ideally 2+ years interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premier, and Illustrator is a plus